This product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Eat. Lift. Thrive. is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or e-book.
Consisting of 105 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading the Eat. Lift. Thrive.
book. The exam will test your knowledge of the strategies presented in the book so you can apply the concepts to your clientele and pursue continuing education in the process.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 105-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- List methods of delayed gratification that help clients to develop discipline.
- Describe the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset.
- Identify the types of support that can help clients reach their goals.
- Describe the layers of the nutrition pyramid that contribute to simple, healthy eating habits.
- List the living lean guidelines that support a healthy nutrition strategy.
- Understand how the principle of moderation applies to healthy eating habits.
- Explain how to use resistance training to optimize muscle growth and strength gains.
- Create training programs that account for client lifestyle, environment, and preferences.